Sunday, February 22, 2009

Atlanta Here We Come!!

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes! I am doing much better.  

In case you haven't hear, we have made a decision on what office we will be going to this summer.  We will be going to Atlanta, GA!  We are going to be in the Atlanta North office with Jared!  This summer is going to be so much fun.  I am excited to be working with my friend Ashley in the office.  Also, so many of our friends are going to be there as well!  Two of Jack's best friends are also going to the same office, Patch and Rico.  We think it is going to be a great summer all around!  


3 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

Oh I'm so happy for you guys! Weren't you saying you guys wanted to go to Atlanta? Brian and I just found out we are going to Long Island, NY so we're excited too :)

Tasha said...

That is awesome ang! What a fun office you will have. I have a friend that lives in atlanta and absolutely loves it!! =)

Angela said...

We were always thinking about going to Atlanta, but we had not made the definite decision. But now we have!!! I think it will be so much fun!