Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recent Projects!

So as many of you know, I have been working on different projects. I know, I know, I need to keep this blog up to date and hopefully I will get better. So this post is of several projects I have recently finished. I have a couple others that are not here but they are on another camera and so they will have to wait.

This is a neck travel pillow I just made. It is super soft and I like the way it fits my neck better than the ones you buy at the store. It was super easy and fast!

This next picture is of some shapes I have made. In a previous post I showed some letters I made out of felt. These are similar but they have quilting batting in them instead of pillow stuffing type stuff (it helps them lay flat). I am hoping to use these for several different activities in my classroom. I am going to make at least one more set in green and maybe add more shapes later. I only show one of each in the picture, but I have three of each shape in each color. I have also made two more sets of letters (red and blue) that are made with the quilting batting because I like that they lay flatter. (I don't currently have a pic of those on here but will soon!) Thanks Asha for your scraps of quilt batting!!


I made my first apron! I love it! It is only a half apron and I got the pattern from the blog Make It and Love It. The first picture shows the cute little pleat I put on the ties. Sorry it is blurry. The next picture is the whole apron. I want to make more! I know the pics aren't the best but they will do. I need a good, cute, easy pattern for a full apron!



The last picture, I know it is side-ways, is of a reversible bag. I got this pattern from Skip to My Lou. The inside is peaking out and as you can see it is striped.


I hope you like them!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

VERY cute!!! I LOVE the apron!

Brooke and Jared said...

You are pretty handy with that sewing machine of yours! Have fun setting up your classroom!