Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Day Angela Went to Work With Brent




I am going back in time just a little bit, but on August 9, I went knocking with Brent.  It was the day before Jack and I flew back to Utah.  Brent has been trying to get me to go knocking with him for the last four summers.  Sometimes I was too busy with work, the guys were working too far away, or (let's be honest) sometimes I just didn't want to go!  So finally I went.  

I knocked with Brent for about 3 or so hours.  My experience was not Brent's typical day at work.  We got two sales really quick.  One was a call back and one was someone we met.  However, we were in houses three times.  Nobody was rude or mean to us, which is not normal!  Sometimes these guys run into people that are terribly mean to them all day long!  Anyways, here are some pictures that were taken that day!  



No comments: