Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Office Girls...And Ben!


As most of you know, during the summer I work in the office doing paperwork and scheduling and everything else!  Well this summer I got to work with some awesome people!  (Not that you girls in the past haven't been fun...I just don't have any pics of us all together!)  It is nice to be able to work while Brent is working as well.  It keeps the summers from being too boring!  

Ben was wonderful enough to take us all out to lunch before we started leaving to go home at the end of the summer.  We went to Red Robin and it was a blast!!! 



From Left to Right - Ben, Jenny, Bre, Amber, me, and Paula

2 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

cute! will you email me that picture? bre_bennett@hotmail.com

Tasha said...

this made me miss all of you guys! Thanks ang, way to go! HEHE lets get together sometime sooN! when's your guys trip? we just booked ours tonight!