Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't mean to brag, but....

I aced the Praxis II exam!!!! For those of you who don't know what this is, it is the first Praxis test that elementary teachers take as part of becoming certified.  It is the general content knowledge section.  I can't believe how well I did!  I have always been good at taking tests, but I wasn't expecting to do as well as I did.  I was tired and more worried about teaching than about the test.  But I was able to still kick butt!!!! I score a 195 out of 200!!! Can you believe it!!!!  

Sorry I haven't added any pictures in a while, but that is coming...this just warranted a post before I try and catch up on everything else!!!!! 

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Ang! That is absolutely awesome, you go girl!! =) I can't believe how high you scored, what a way to go into the summer break! PS I am so glad with the things we found shopping! That was so fun

Cheryl said...

Go ahead! You should brag about yourself! Your pretty, intelligent, nice, the whole package you deserve to give yourself a pat on the back and say I"M AWESOME! Go ahead and yell it from the roof tops you conquered something and that deserves a reward! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ANG! That is so cool! Im so proud of you, you are going to be the best teacher!