Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rubber Lizards

So I got these little rubber lizards for a project I was doing, but they didn't work out.  I decided to see what Jack would do with them.  So I gave him one.  He LOVES them!  These videos are from Dec. 4, but it was not his first experience with them.  He goes CRAZY when he plays with him.  This first video kinda shows the fun he has with them, but he gets camera shy and would run circles or do his full scale attack on the lizard.  You can get the idea though.  Letting him play with them works out well though when we have something we have to get done, but Jack wants to play.  He won't let you play with the lizard with him.  He snatches it from you and runs away and plays by himself.  If you come close to him, he runs away.  That is why in the second video he is hiding under the table.  


This video is a little calmer just because he is trying to hide from me.  


No comments: