Thursday, August 6, 2009

2010 Scion xB

So for those who haven't heard....we got a new car!!!! We looked at several different options before buying our new xB. I LOVE IT!!!! Brent took care of EVERYTHING over the phone. I just went in and signed the papers at the dealership and bank. What a wonderful husband!!! He also picked out the color and such but I like too!

Funny story though, as you will notice in some of the pictures, the hub caps are missing (and what you can't see, is the radio was also missing). So I guess the new xBs don't come with either one since the car is so often customized. Normally they come in a few days after the car which is generally not a big deal EXCEPT the dealership hadn't received them yet!!! However, today, I went back up to SLC to get both of them installed and now the car is even better!!! (I picked up the car on Monday).

Enjoy the pictures!!!





One of the best things about the car is that it comes with a port for an iPod to be plugged in AND the cord to do it with!!!

I love this car!!!

5 comments:

Lora said...

YAY!! Now you don't have to worry about traveling clear out to Eagle Mountain to work! I love new cars! We went to test drive a car the other day, but unfortunately, we can't buy one until after I get a job...

Amy said...

Nice!!!

Charity Brown said...

HAVE FUN!!!

Brooke and Jared said...

Love it! You guys are high rollers now :)

Rebecca said...

So good looking, and so excited for you and Brent!! congrats!!!