Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 year Anniversary!

So I know this post is long past due, but the laptop I am on does not have all the pictures I want to add and I am way behind, so I figure I should start somewhere. Hopefully this will lead to the posting addiction I tend to get after I get going again. I always think there is too much to do and never get started... Well that is not going to happen today!


Our 5 year wedding anniversary was on January 14, 2010! I can't believe we have been married for 5 wonderful years!!! Brent and I decided to go to the Melting Pot in SLC because he had won a gift card there during the summer and we had never been. It was AMAZING!! At first, we were like fondu? That doesn't sound too cool, but TRUST me it was! We had three courses: 1st was a cheese sauce that we dipped bread, veggies, and believe it or not apples! 2nd was a broth in which we dipped lots of different meats. 3rd was a chocolate fondue! Let me tell you that is amazing!!!
This is me doing the fondue thing with the cheese course!

This is what the broth looked like (with some potatoes cooking).


There were so many choices! It took us a few hours to have the whole meal but it was worth it and VERY relaxing! It is kinda pricey but wonderful!

No comments: