Saturday, June 19, 2010

Asha's Baby Gifts!

Here is the first installment of pictures of things I have got/made for Asha's little boy that will soon enter this world!

These first pictures are of a diaper clutch/changing pad. It is a changing pad that folds up to hold a couple of diapers and wipes.


This is what it looks like when it is unfolded.


These next pictures are of a carseat canopy for a baby. It blocks the sun, cold, rain, etc.




This next thing is a fitted crib sheet.



These are the shorts I got for Layne.


This next thing is a little pouch I made. It was originally to hold diapers and wipes, but she can use it for anything she wants. It can't hold the hard travel wipes case and still velcro shut (my fault, I placed the Velcro in the wrong spot) but it can hold one of those refill wipes things after some of the wipes have been used. I think it would be good to hold toys or snacks or something as well so the diaper bag can be all organized!


These are wee wee wigwams. You put them over little boys treasures when you change him so that he doesn't accidently spray you in the face. Not sure how well they work but they are easy to make and I had scraps of material so I thought Asha could try them out!


These are cloth chew toys that babies can play with. I showed them to another child out here in Cleveland and she went nuts for it so I guess to a baby they are fun!



Enjoy! I will post more things that I make as I finish them! I am hoping to make some more things tonight but we will see!!

Love you Asha!

9 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Awesome job! I'm sure she'll love it all!

Rebecca said...

super cute Ang! You are such a good seamstress, miss you, love you!!

Regan and Jess George said...

You are so good at making stuff, Angela! And yes, that baby toy you made is gold! That is just the sort of thing Audrey would love chewing on. You'll have to tell me how you made it :)

Cindy Anderson said...

Way cute stuff! Looks like you've been busy sewing!

Blake and Laura said...

Look at you! They all look great. I wish I had a seamstress sister.

asha said...

I'm SOOOO excited!! I can't wait for you to come out here!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

so cute ang! I love them you are such a cute sister!!

Tasha said...

You are so talented. It's awesome you put your time to such good use! Way to go! =)

Angela D said...

LOL, wigwams ... I always thought they were tee PEEs!