Sunday, May 13, 2012

So I know I'm a slacker....

Yeah...no excuse for not posting but hey! I will post some today of things that have happened since my last post. Here is a little run down of some of the things that have happened (I will try and give more details later.):
I am teaching Kindergarten here in Orlando.
Brent did an internship for Disney at Tower of Terror and is not working for the Disney Vacation Club
I got in another car wreck, in the Honda again, in January.  The car was deemed totaled and now we have another car.
Athena and Erin visited.
Asha and Layne came for another visit.
My grandmother died and I went to Arkansas for the funeral.
Lots of fun and exciting things have happened at school!
That is a brief overview of some of the things that will hopefully be coming soon!

2 comments:

Lisa & Joel said...

Loved this little update. Thanks for popping into the blog world! Miss your updates!!!!

The Wilson Family said...

So, JJ has deemed that the Honda was cursed, so good riddance! Also, very sad that I missed the funeral, but will be in Arkansas in a couple of weeks! Head over to my blog to check it out! Love ya!