Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Interview!!!

Hello All! I know it has been awhile, but hopefully I will be updating very soon.  With Graduation tomorrow and my parents coming in tonight and both of our birthdays, I have a lot to catch up on, but for now, I have some exciting news! I am going in for my very first teaching interview tomorrow!  Now it is not my ideal job, but at least it is a start.  It is for a half time Kindergarten teaching position.  I would prefer full time, but we will see how things turn out!  I am so excited, but also VERY nervous! I have NO CLUE what they will ask in the interview tomorrow.  It is only a few hours after graduation so tomorrow will be a busy day. 

Brent leaves for Atlanta tomorrow afternoon and Jack and I fly out on Saturday morning.  We are so excited to get out to Atlanta!!! 

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Angela- I saw you called me and I tried calling you back! was it about this? I am so so so excited for you!! How amazing! I sure hope you get it!! Good luck tomorrow girlie- and congrats!

Hermana Bennett said...

You are going to be great my dear! Good luck in Atlanta!!!

Brooke and Jared said...

Good luck on the interview! I am positive you'll get the job. See you tomorrow. Yay!